February 13, 2011

Sameless CASe~~



Before stamp club I was blog surfing and looking for ideas. I came across a wonderful candy bar wrapper and instantly knew I could easily re-create it. The trouble is, now I can't find it again to give the author proper credit, so if you know, please help me out! I am not a thief! (well, not with out giving credit anyway!)

I saw her project, and then came up with the directions myself, as they were not listed. This fun candy bar wrapper is Uber-Easy to make!

One sheet of card stock will make two wrappers beautifully.

Take a sheet of 8.5X11 cs. Cut into two pieces that are 3.5X11. You will have a 1.5 inch piece left over. Cut that into 2 pieces that are 3.5 long and discard whats left.

Score the 3.5X11 long pieces at 5 inches. Apply 1/4 inch Sticky Tape on the two 5 inch sides and fold over and press firmly. Now you have 2 wrapper bases.

Cut a piece of DSP (mine is from The Paper Studio) 3X4 inches and apply to the front as shown. Now take the 3.5X1.5 strips and edge punch them with your favorite edger (mine is SU's Eyelet Lace punch). Adhere that strip to the top edge as shown. The rest is decoration and ribbon, however you like! I used the Eat Chocolate set in the new Occasions Mini with a couple of punches and some Early Espresso ribbon. Ta-Da! Just insert candy bar and enjoy!

I still have a couple Valentines projects to show you, so with any luck I will posts again today and tomorrow morning, so please check back!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: