February 14, 2011

Love Tweets~~




This post will tell me if"certain" people read my blog!

This Valentine was simple and fun. I pulled out an old SU background stamp because the plain red CS was bugging me. Background stamps just add something without adding much. It takes the flat cs and gives it some pop! I should consider getting some that are current.

This one has swirls and hearts! I used Real Red ink on Real Red CS. The scallop circle punch is the 3" Marvy one (it's purple). I used the smallest heart from the Heart to Heart punch by SU for the birdies tweets. I thought it needed something else so I placed a silver brad in the center of the top of the cage!

You can probably tell the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the punch is SU's Modern Label punch. Club girls know, if you don't own Teeny Tiny Wishes, you NEED to. It shows up A LOT. It is just such a wonderful set with every greeting you can think of for every occasion!

Be sweet to your sweetie today! Love is precious, handle with care! We love Him because He first loved us!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: