November 22, 2010

Easy Peasy...



Just like the title says, this one came together fast!
I started with Tangerine Tango CS for the base. The DSP is Garden Gala, so I pulled the Pear Pizazz CS and the Real Red CS for accents from there. I punched the Red with my Fiskars edge punch, layered, added the greeting (from the $1 spot at M's) and tied some ribbon (also from M's) and ta-da!
When you let the DSP do a lot of the work for you, things can come together quickly!

So my weekend in San Diego with the Granbaby was so fun! He scoots, smiles, screeches and blows raspberries! If you are my facebook friend, be sure to watch the raspberry videos! It is such a blessing to be with that lil' family!

Since we will not be together at Christmas, Logan got all his Christmas gifts from us early! He enjoyed the lil boat there in the tub!Love you Buddy~~~~such a fun age!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli
(aka Mima')

No comments: