September 01, 2010

Goodbye Watercolor Wonders~~



Well, I can't promise not to use this set again, because I adore it! However, yesterday was the lat day to buy it! SO glad I did....

I must confess, I CASed this card almost completely from Julie Lacey! You can find it over on the Clean and Simple blog along with other samples for this sketch. I chose to add some more half back pearls from SU. These things are the perfect finishing touch to many things. Just a little bling~~





I used Certainly Celery CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Celer and Pink Pirouette markers, and the new Ribbon Punch all from SU. My pink ribbon came from my LCS.

Wednesday is half way to th weekend! What plans to you have for Labor Day? I don't think I have any yet, but I am working on it!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: