August 24, 2010

Irresistable Owl~~

So who can resist the new Owl Punch from SU? Certainly not me! Isn't he adorable? I found it easy to use and to position the card stock and DSP I am using with the punch, and waste very little. I thought before I got it, that I would be punching everything four times and have a ton of unusable pieces, but not so! I did a close up here so you can see. The little notch in the top of his "belly" serves as his beak! Clever huh?


Again I used a layout from the Clean and Simple blog and I really like how it turned out. The ribbon is not SU, but everything else is. The greeting in Chocolate Chip is from the Smarty Pants set, and the small thank you is from the new hostess level 1 set called Silhouette Sentiments. I used the new Pear Pizazz CS and Pretty in Pink CS. This lay out is the same one from my Monday card. Wide with possibilities! Love it~~~

Hope your week is cruising along enjoyably!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: