August 25, 2010

Birthday Candle~

My neighbor and friend had her birthday this week! Naturally I wanted to create something special just for her! I decided to make a candle that I thought would match her interior! She has such a pretty home, and I think she will like this addition~~

If you have never stamped on tissue and added it to a pillar candle, you just have to! It is so easy and fun. Create custom gifts every time. Just match colors or occasions of the person you are needing a gift for and ta-da! A gorgeous gift in minutes! You can see how on Splitcoaststampers.com in the resources section. Need help finding it? Ask me!

I used the Thoughts and Prayers SS and added the greeting from an oldie called Happy Everything. I punched out a couple flowers with the Flower Trio punch and pushed them into the candle with a brad. I finished off with some Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon and a tag I made using SU's Two Tag Sizzix die. Fun fun fun!

I am on a roll! Three posts this week and it is only Wednesday! I have at least one more to go! See ya then~~

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli
(The Craft Nerd)

No comments: