March 27, 2010

Clean and Simple~~

Clean and simple is actually a recognized style! If you haven't been to SCS 1000 times over the last year, you might not know this, but it's true. It just means those card that are cute, not overly anything, easy on the eye.

Today's card I CASed from the SCS gallery, but sadly I did not ear-mark the page. If you know the author, please let me know so I can give proper credit! I used SU's new Scallop Trim Border Punch (free with a Sale A Bration order) on the Certainly Celery edge, the card base is Barely Banana, Chocolate ribbon, and the stamp sets are Good Neighbors, and Whimsical Words from Sale A Bration!

These kind of cards are easy to put together and heep in your stash for times when you need something. Try some in different colors! Right now my "stash" is buried in a box.......so I am making more! Imagine the "stash" I will have when I combine them! Scary...........

Love on your kids this weekend! Do something fun with them..................

~Stamping Smiles~
Shelli

No comments: