December 11, 2009

List of excuses~~

Hello blogging friends! Your long lost stamper is back~~at least I hope so! I cannot believe how long it has been since I have updated my blog. As per the title of this post, I do have a long list of excuses though......let me share them with you now!

November was a month of much stamping and many deadlines. I had two boutiques that I participated in and there was SO much "work" to be done to prepare for those. I stamped constantly, it seemed. (do you feel bad for me? I bet not....) Then as soon as I finished that, I spent 12 days preparing for my Project Parade event, which went famously! Again, a ton of prep work! I committed to not sharing those projects on line so that those attending could be surprised. So November was busy with much stamping, but little I could share on the blog.




Then Black Friday my daughter and her hubby and the Gran-Baby-Belly came for a visit, which was fantastic! After they left I had a few very bust days of "normalcy" (whatever that is) before the power went out in a huge freak snow storm here at camp! It went out Monday night at 9 PM and stayed off until Thursday afternoon at 4! We spent those three days staying elsewhere as our house was FREEZING! They were busy days, coming and going from the house to collect clothes for the next day, care for the pets, and so on. I am happy to report we are all home, warm and there is coffee again!




So thank you for sticking it out with me and I trust you will check back soon as I WILL have stamping to show you! Before all the power issues, I was able to place an SU order, and I got 3 new stamp sets and punches and what not to create with! Can't wait to play!

So, I am trying to to freak out that Christmas is 14 days away, as I have much shopping and crafting to do in the mean time. I hope you are faring better than me!

Ta ta until tomorrow!

~~Stamping Smiles~~.
Shelli

No comments: