December 16, 2009

Candle Eye Candy~~

I adore making these candles! I made them last year with the girls in Project Parade, and since then I have made a few that are not for Christmas. Can't you just see them with Happy Birthday paper and theme? So fun, and dare I say, inexpensive! They pack a lot of wow with out a lot of dough! These are 3 inch pillar candles that you can get just about anywhere, including the $ store! I simply matted some DSP with CS, (use sticky tape to adhere the ends together) and add ribbon! The bags they are in, are clear treat bags from the craft store as is the twine cording on top.

I added a touch of bling to the tag and tied it on! You can also add a glass pillar plate easily, but it will not fit into the bag with the candle. You would need a bigger bag. These are fast and easy gifts......have fun!
My shopping is mostly done, but not the wrapping! How about you? Where are you at? Drop me a comment and let me know!
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: