November 16, 2009

Snow Man Soup~~



I am happy to report that both Boutiques I was involved with this weekend were smashing successes! Thank you Lord!
This little guy was a huge success! made over 30 of them and they all went! I got treat bags from my LSS and cut down a bit (as they were longer than I wanted), added cocoa, marshmallows (in a small jewelry bag to keep them fresh), a Kiss, and a peppermint stick. I made the bag topper with SU's Top Note Die, a MUST have! Together with a cute little poem, they are called Snow Man Soup!

This little ginger bread man is ancient SU! I added red rhinestones to dress him up a bit, and ta-da! Curious about the poem? I did not make it up, and at this point I am not sure anyone truly knows who did, but it goes like this:

Was told you’ve been real good this year
Always glad to hear it
With freezing weather drawing near
You’ll need to warm the spirit
So here’s a little snowman soup
Complete with stirring stick
Just add hot water and sip it slow
It’s sure to do the trick!
Cute huh?!! I printed the poem out on small slips of paper and dropped them inside the bag with the other ingredients! Add a nice mug and you have a wonderful co-worker or teacher or neighbor gift!
Have a great day and get to stampin' those Christmas cards will ya~~~
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Gretchen Clark said...

glad you did well at your sale!!!

love the snowman soup~really CUTE!!!