October 06, 2009

New Toys~~

Today is all about new toys! This is the new Delightful Decorations stamp set, paired with the new Ornament punch! You know how I adore my punches! Quick and easy for sure~~~~

I started with Kraft CS and added some Merry Moments DSP that I punched with my Scallop Edge punch by SU. I then tied some Old Olive gross grain ribbon around the card. I drew the lines, representing the strings for the ornaments, with my Bravo Burgundy and Old Olive markers. Next I stamped the two ornaments with matching ink onto Very Vanilla CS, punched with the Ornament punch (smile*) and adhered with Dimensionals. I stamped the Merry Christmas greeting, from Teeny Tiny Wishes, directly onto the card front with Bravo Burgundy ink, and tied some button twine around the ornament tops.....voila!

I think it is so cool how SU makes stamps and punches that go together! I am spolied now, and I wish they had a punch for almost every shape! They are getting close! There are even Rub On's that match this punch!

If you want to get a jump on your Christmas cards, here is a way to do it fast and easy, but with a big effect! Imagine the color options, you wouldn't even have to make them all the same! Variety is the spice of life right?

I am almost done with my samples for the Tag Class, so look for those soon! I also have two Holiday Boutiques coming up in November, so if you are local, you can look for information about those as well. They are both the weekend of November 13th. You may not be interested in buying MY stuff, since most of you can make it yourself, but it would great for you to support the Citizens Cemetary and see all the wonderful hand crafted items that maybe you DON'T know how to make, and get some Chrismas shopping done!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: