September 17, 2009

So one day last spring, I walked into work at school, and my boss had on the most amazing outfit. As soon as I saw it I said (as only a paper crafter would do) "I want to make a card just like your outfit!" I saw the look on her face that said "you are nutso...." But Monday morning, I handed her this and it was an instant hit! Her skirt was navy, her top white, and her blazer was the most amazing shade of lime green! Ta-da!

I used the Fifth Avenue Floral SS for this one, along with Night of Navy, white and Green Galore CS. The same color ink was used for the flowers. The ribbon is from my LSS. I paper pierced the scallop border, and added the sentiment with Dimensional's to give it some pop. It came together easily thanks to my SU punches! I am in love with my punches!

I guess that makes me a grown up stamper, finding inspiration in clothing!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: