September 21, 2009

Perfect Pumpkins~~

I know you may have seen these pumpkins done a zillion times before, but I had never done them! I used the Wide Oval punch from SU to make these. The secret to making them look really good is sponging! I used Pumpkin Pie CS and sponged with the same color ink. I sponged around the edges and sides. The part of this card that is all me (at least I had never seen it done) is the Little Leaves Sizzix die I used to make the Old Olive leaves and pumpkin top! Ever had one of those "now I can't sleep because of this card idea" moments? Yeah...maybe it's just me! Anyway, this little epiphany came to me Thursday night, so Friday morning I changed our club card to this one! Genius I know.....

This is a very basic card. Just Kraft CS, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White CS, clipped the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch by SU, and the little greeting is from the new Teeny Tiny Wishes set. Fast and easy!

Maybe you are not hopelessly addicted to punches, but I am! SU has so many great ones that can be very specific, or used to create so many fun things! I have 34 Stamping Up Punches, and 17 others! But hey, whose counting? Maybe some day I will put pictures up of my Wall of Punches! But maybe that would scare you......

Stay tuned tomorrow for another punch card!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: