June 02, 2013

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Shelli!



Man oh man!  It has been a good long while since I have updated this blog!  Life just got so crazy busy for me.  I wasn't able to keep up!  The truth is, it is just as crazy now, if not more so, but I have this desire to blog again.  We'll see who is paying attention!

The new SU catalog is fantastic!  I have fallen in love with so many new stamp sets and products!  Where to begin!  I purchased the Mosaic Madness stamp set and embossing folder as well as the punch, first!  I think it will take a few tries to learn how to use it properly, to get the alignment and spacing right.  I am far to impatient to use a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  

For this card I chose River Rock, black and white  CS.  I think I need to work on the lighting some, as it appears even more yellow than River Rock really is, but I like the simplicity of this card.  

Happy Monday, and remember......a hand made card is like a hug with a fold in the middle!

Blessings~
Shelli



No comments: