August 09, 2011

Two-Fer-Tuesday~~


For today's Two-Fer day, I used a just retired set, that didn't get enough ink time while it was current!

This is one of those sets with little stamps that can be a challenge to figure out how to use, and that's where SU punches come in handy! The sketch is, once again, from the CAS blog, #113.

I pulled the color combo from the Color Coach card with Regal Rose. It also has So Saffronand Chocolate Chip. You gotta have a Color Coach if you stamp with SU! I used the
1 1 /4 inch square punch and the Pinking Hearts border punch here.



The inside of the card needs decorated too! I slapped a strip of DSP in So Saffron across the bottom to pull all the colors together.

















The second in the Two-Fer set today, as you can see, is the same as before with color changes. I used Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum and Riding Hood Red here. I also heat embossed the images with clear powder to try to give them more pop. It looks better IRL!

The color combo also came from The Color Coach on the Lucky Limeade card. I also added Early Espresso for the chocolate piece. Chocolate has to be brown right?


I hope you're inspired to spend some time stamping today! Encourage a friend.....I dare ya!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: