August 11, 2011

Just Believe~~

I always try to give credit to whom it belongs when the original idea is not mine. Today's credit goes to Christina. Great card, great blog!

I started with the SS, Just Believe. I added an old Hero Arts BG stamp for the script you see over the main image. I colored directly on the flower stamp with my SU markers and lightly stamped over it with the script. I didn't really plan for it to not show up on top of the flower image that way, but it sure worked out nicely!

The ribbon is SU Bashful Blue taffeta, ad let me tell you, the taffeta ribbon is great! Worth the $$ in my opinion!

I also used the Pinking Hearts border punch there with Wild Wasabi CS. Pop it all up with Dimensionals and Ta-Da!

Some back tomorrow for a new blog header designed by none other than the wonderful Gretchen Clark! Stay tuned!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: