July 06, 2011

Ice Cream Pennant?

I am just no good at choosing these post titles! Sorry........

So I want to show you another great idea to do with your Pennant Parade SS and the coordinating punch. Ice Cream Cone anyone?

I also pulled out my cupcake punch for the scoop of ice cream, and the cherry on top is also from that punch. If you look closely you can see the red rhinestone I added to the cherry!

The DSP you see there is also new, Just Add Cake. It has Poppy Parade and So Saffron among its colors, so I used Saffron for the base and Poppy Parade ribbon. What I didn't see until now is the the tag I have hanging from the ribbon was not photographed well at all. Sorry!

Head over to Splitcoaststampers for some more fab ideas!


Keep stamping.....as often as you can, and then more!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: