June 18, 2011

Trio-Challenge~~


This week I challenged the girls in my stamp club to make three different cards with the same stamp set. Quite a few have played along, and I am hoping a few more still will. It has been fun to see their creativity, and fun for them to be stretched! (or so I am told...)
This is my third of 3. I was origionally going to use Chic Boutique but I got stuck on this new Nautical stuff, and haven't quite left! This one is sort of cheating on the challenge as I didn't actually use the sailboat stamp, but the theme is the same. I have another couple cards in mind for it, but in case I don't get to it them, I am complete here!
I made this Fathers Day card for my "little brother" who is probably almost a foot taller than me! He is a great and loving dad and I know he doesn't read my blog (why would he? He doesn't stamp.....) so I figured it was safe to show his card here!
The CS used are Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake (the circle). This is the Nautical DSP from SU, of course, and the rest is just stuff from my craft room. The rope, the brad and so on. Simple yet classy I think!
I hope your weekend is a good one! Stamp away!
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: