June 08, 2011

Meow~~

Another card from club! Don't we have fun girls?

I started with Crumb Cake CS, and layered with various Not Quite Navy and Old Olive DSP and CS.

The frame was made with a 3x3 square of CS punched with the
new style border punch (Dotted Ribbon punch used here) on all four sides! If you have the old style (black) punch, use a CS piece that is 2.75x2.75 square. Fun right?!

Inside is adorable (forgot to take photo). I used the birdbath stamp in the set to decorate the inside left corner to add interest and color to the inside......hey! Insides matter!

How do you like the black background? I got my photo tent in and I think it is working pretty well! I "stole" the desk lamp from my sons room while he is in Texas to add light......he MIGHT get it back!

Send a Friend a card TODAY!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: