June 22, 2011

Banana Bread~~

Made ya look!
I was thinking of the Barely Banana CS I used, and in my effort to come up with a catchy title for today's post, that's about as far as I got. Sorry!
I found this layout on the web recently, and of course now I cannot find it again to give proper credit.
I went diggin' in my DSP stash, the one that grows uncontrollably but rarely shrinks....and found this ancient and very mush loved DSP from years ago. It was one of the first times SU did two sided DSP and this was a great assortment! I used Barely Banana and Chocolate Chip CS paired with the new Four Frames SS, the Decorative Lable punch, the small oval punch, and both sizes of the Square punches. Call me punch happy!
I also used the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder with my Cuttlebug to give some dimension to the card. Guess that's about it~~~
Make someone smile tomorow by mailing them a handmade hug today! That's why we make these babies right?
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: