March 02, 2011

Sweetness of Summer~~

Today I combined last years Sale-A-Bration set for the greeting, with one from this year called Sweet Summer!

I wish the colors were better in the photo. Its a really pretty card! I CASed it from HERE. I changed a few things as you can see, but I fell in love with most of the rest of the card!

I used So Saffron, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery and white CS. I used SU' markers in the same colors to fill in the flowers. I added the little grommet from my stash. I popped the main image up with Dimensionals and the rest is plain to see!

~~I accepted a new job Monday! I start as a teller on March 15. I am excited about this new opportunity! However, the pre-job paperwork, fingerprinting, background check, and training will likely seriously dent my stamping time. Please be patient with me as I may be irregular here (again) for a while!

Who can you encourage with a handmade hug in the mail today? Just do it!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: