March 09, 2011

SAB lovlies!~~



I just got the new Bliss set from the SU SAB catalog, and it is fantastic! SCS is full of wonderful inspiration for this terrific set, and I CASed this one for sure! Just a few minor changes and I am happy!

HERE is the blog I snagged this beauty from!

I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil delight and Pumpkin Pie inks. Bliss and So Happy for You SS. The rhinestones are from my LCS. I used the 1 1/2 inch Marvy circle punch and Dimensionals to pop the butterflies up! Lastly the Sizzix embossing folder is by SU called Elegant Lines.

I have a few more projects this week for you using the Bliss set. Sometimes it is fun to concentrate on just one set for a while!

Stamp club girls-----check your emails this weekend for your "Who's When and What's What" email!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: