March 21, 2011

Holy Thank You~~~~



Some day I need to get a photo tent to take better photos! The yellow in these photos is so off. It is the exact same color IRL, but looks so funky here!

For this fun little guy I used:

SS: A Slice of Life, Teeny Tiny Wishes

CS: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Temting Turquoise, white

Ink: Basic Black

Tools: Eyelet edge punch (SU), 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 3/4 inch circle punches

Silver Brads, SU Markers






I started by using the 1 1/4 inch circle on the card front to create a window. I then grabbed the turquoise cs and punched a 1 1/4 inch circle, then used the 1 3/4 to create a larger circle around that to frame in the hole on the card front. I stamped thank you onto white cs, punched out with the 1 1/4.

I used the 1 3/8 circle I took from the frame and layered it behind the white circle. Then I applied adhesive, held it in place behind the hole, and when I was sure it was where I wanted, I pressed it onto the inside of the card to perfectly fill the hole when the card is closed! I hope that makes sense............




~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: