March 23, 2011

Clean and Simple Blog Challenge~~

I have been CASeing SO much lately, that I am uber proud of today's card!
I enjoy the CAS blog very much! Even tho the layout is theirs, the card is all me! I love that about their blog, it is a starting place. From there you choose the stamps, card stock, ink and embellishments!
I used:
Stamps: Sweet Summer
CS: So Saffron
Punches: 3/4 inch and 1 inch circle
Ink: Basic Black, (watercolored with) Rose Red, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Dimensionals, Rose Red Seam Binding, $1 bin stamp for greeting, blender pen, retired DSP, Stickles for the flowers (hard to see here).
I usually go for quick and easy, but I wanted to try water coloring with the blender pen! I need to get more so I have one for each color family; blues, greens, yellows, reds. It took WAY longer than markers, but I like the softer look I got with the blender pen, and it was kinda fun to do something different!
My new job is going great, but hasn't left me for much stamping time---(insert sad face)....but there is CUB this weekend! Yay!
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: