February 09, 2011

Shades of Pink~~


I looked for almost 30 minutes yesterday through the CAS blog sketches for this sketch, with no luck! It was probably the one right after I gave up too....
Anyway, this card and yesterday's card were made with the same sketch. I just did completely different things with them! That's what I love about sketches!
The card base is Pirouette Pink. The little square of DSP is from Bella something by SU from a couple years ago when Pirouette Pink first came out as an In Color. I used the Heart to Heart punch, a couple buttons and the greeting form Teeny Tiny Wishes (a must have). The ribbon is SU 5/8 inch Real Red.
Pretty simple, that's what keeps us stampin'!
Tomorrows cards are adorable! I got some new clear stamps at my LCS, and I made two adorable Valentines for my Nephews! Come back and check em out!
If your Valentine cards have far to go, today is the day to get them in the mail! Let the ones you love know you love them, on Valentines Day and always!
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Gretchen Clark said...

ohhh super cute!! gonna case it :)