December 07, 2010

Two of A Kind~~

So these adorable little penguins are all over the stamping blogs these days, so naturally I wanted to try my hand at them!

I used SU's Two Step Owl Punch to create these guys! I used the layers in different ways. I cut the feet off the black layer and then punched an orange layer and adhered them together. I used an orange heart form the punch, layered behind the eyes to create the nose. And I used the layer intended for the owls belly in black, cut in half to create the wings~ The rest is easy to see!

The cute greeting goes perfectly here and I picked it up at M's for $1! The DSP is SU's Bashful Blue.

The owls, penguins and whatever else you create with this punch is a labor of love. So many tiny pieces, but so adorable!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: