December 18, 2010

I Heart You~~


Special card for a friend~~

I needed something bright and cheerful for a good friend recently, and I pulled out some old SU colors. None of the new colors are bright enough for what I needed. I used Pink Passion and Yo Yo Yellow cs! They certainly are bright!

The layout is a fall back layout that I use often. The hearts are from PTI, as is the punch I used on them. I popped them up with dimensional's and spaced them evenly. You can see I used the Scallop Edge punch on the white layer. I like how the thin yellow layer adds a nice pop of color. The sentiment is an old SU hostess set.

Today (Saturday) is going to be full of baking and wrapping with my daughters! Yay! I am hoping tomorrow to get some time alone in my craft room~! I NEED it. I don't want it, I NEED it~~YKWIM?

Oh, and Christmas is next Saturday! Are ya ready? I am just about there~~~

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Gretchen Clark said...

Love this card!! Hope you are getting some time in your craft room! I know how you feel~some days I just need to be creative ;) Merry Christams Friend!!