November 12, 2010

French Foliage~~

It has been way to long since I have posted, but my mother always said "better late than never"! I'm pretty sure she meant that I should drive slow or something, but it works here too!

I have made this card before with a different stamp set. I can't find the post with it, so maybe I never did put it on the blog! Yippee! That means I have another card to add!

I started by cutting a piece of white CS that was just a bit smaller than what I wanted to work with. I then stamped the background images randomly all over it. Then I cut it into thirds (make sure you cut the first piece into a size that will divide evenly, like 3 inches) I then mounted it to another piece of CS behind. Tie the ribbon and add the sentiment! The card base is the lovely new Marina Mist! Ta da!

The French Foliage set is in the Holiday mini and is gorgeous! I also envision using Eggplant Envy, Old Olive and More Mustard with his set.....

Enjoy your weekend! Hug your kids~~~!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: