June 10, 2010

Wonderful Watercolors~~

I am loving this set! I have a very similar set from another company that I felt sad not using much here on the blog, so when SU came out with this terrific one, I was thrilled! I know, I know. They are just stamps, but they make me happy!

I used Versa Mark ink to create the watermarks on the Kraft CS. The ribbon is from my local craft store, and the CS is SU's Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. I colored directly on the stamp with the markers to match the CS (plus So Saffron in the center) to get the color variation there. I love the way it turned out! I must admit, I saw a card almost just like this yesterday, but honestly have no idea who to give the credit to! Sorry~~~~~

Hope your day is a happy one! Count your blessings~~~

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli