June 07, 2010

Sentimental Journey~

So I'm in this swap. And the stamp set chosen (not my choice) was Sentimental Journey. I do not love this set. I would not buy this set. It is great for scrapbookers, but I am not one. So I have been staring at this set for a MONTH trying to figure out a card. I have checked SCS over and over. Nothing there I much care for. So today, I hop over to the clean_and_simple blog, and POOF! It comes to me! What do you think?

I used SU inks, Night of Navy, Bravo Burgendy, Old Olive and So Saffron. Not a lot of fan fare here, which is what draws me to the Clean and Simple style anyway, but I am finally happy! Now I just have to create ONE MORE with this set for the swap.....................ugh!

When did you last encourage someone through the mail? Do it today, you'll be glad you did!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: