April 15, 2010

Always~~

I am in a swap right now using the SU set called Always. Sometimes we get a set and we over look the smaller stamps, and they can be great on their own. I got the idea for this card (and the next two) from my friend Mary Ann's shirt! (Hi Mary Ann!) The print in her turtle neck made us both think of the small stamp in the Always set, and I instantly knew what the card would look like! This idea has been in my head for about 3 months.......so when I got involved in the swap I knew what my first card would be!
I used Basic Grey ink and stamped off to create the lighter image. I used Whisper White ink for the greeting and my Modern Label punch! Accented with some black CS behind, and a simple knot of black satin ribbon, and voila! Simple and cute (if I do say so myself!) Tomorrow I will be back with another version of this cad so you can see options!
When was the last time you encouraged someone with a handmade card? Make today the day!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: