March 12, 2010

Gran Baby!

Introducing Logan Jeffrey Basham! This most precious and adorable baby was born March 6th at 4:19 AM. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. He was a perfect 20 inches long at BEAUTIFUL! (if I do say so myself!)

I had the honor and privilege of arriving in San Diego in plenty of time to be there for his birth and stay through his first 6 days of life! What a joy! Congratulations to my beautiful daughter Krissy and her fantastic husband Chris on the birth of their first child! God is good!

Currently my craft room is completely in boxes as we moved just a week before Logan's birth. It may be a while until I can post cards and things here again. Give me a few weeks okay! (if you are even still out there at all.............)

~Stamping and Baby Smiles~
Shelli (Mima!)

2 comments:

Gretchen Clark said...

he is a cutie!!! hurry up and unpack ;)

Kelly Lunceford said...

congratulations! What an adorable bundle! Congratulations on the new house as well! How exciting!