January 20, 2010

Vintage Vase~~

Things in my life have been so hectic lately, and my friends have been so good! I wanted to make a card, and I had about 20 minutes to do it. This card came together fast......because my inspiration was straightforward and cute! HERE is an adorable card my my friend Gretchen......yeah, I am shameless!

I started with Kraft CS by SU and pulled out some Vintage Violet, which was an in color from a few years ago. The stamps are PTI, and the vase was made with the Ornament Punch by SU. I trimmed off the pointy part to create the vase, and popped it up with Dimensionals. The ink is Always Artichoke, and the buttons are from my LSS. Lastly is the Vintage Violet ribbon, also retired from years ago. You could easily make this with any color combo.

I noticed in the photo that the ribbon is crooked......blast! I did fix it before I gave it away though!

Only 7 weeks until my grandson makes his way into the world! We are counting the days! Then the distance from AZ to San Diego will feel like 1000 miles.........but I will make the drive often! His shower is at the end of the month so I will be heading out for a quick visit. (Imagine me clapping my hands together quickly and grinning*)

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment: