January 28, 2010

Gifties~~

I am headed to San Diego this weekend for my daughters baby shower! Can't wait! I made the gifties for the shower games, and I think they are pretty stinkin' cute! I hope the winners enjoy them. I only photographed two of the four for you. Call me lazy-----

The first one uses retired Bella Rose DSP from last years catalog. If you want to see how I covered the spiral notebooks, there is a link in a previous post on how to do that. The three inch pillar candles came from Wally World and my LSS.

The second one uses the Cottage Wall DSP from this year. It is gorgeous paper! All SU DSP is two sided, making matching and coordinating a snap! I love it.....I am officially a DSP junkie! Some of the ribbon is SU and some is not, but you want the ribbon to be a little funky anyway!

These gifts come together easily and inexpensively. You should make one soon! Have a great weekend.......I know I will!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: