September 26, 2009

September To Remember Event~~


Me with Linda Hansen~~~

Today I attended a fun event in Gilbert AZ called "September To Remember". It was hosted by SU Artisan Award Winner, and my friend Diana_Gibbs. 62 stampers assembled to create, share, swap and learn from each other in this all day event for SU demo's and customers! I was able to share a table with my friends Nita and Jeanne. We talked and laughed and played with paper for the entire day, broken up only by lunch!


Nita with Linda Hansen~~~

The guests speaker for the day was the "famous" Linda Hansen. Formerly employed by SU (until the layoffs this spring) Linda came to share her heart and some business and stamping tips with us. What a sweet lady!

I learned about Shimmer Paint, stencils, and some other fun things that I will be sharing with my club members soon! I hope next time you will be able to join me at an event like this, it was a real treat! Di and her Gal Pal Rhonda, put on a wonderful event! I know it was oh so much work for them to prepare for, and I for one, would like to say thank you to them! Wow girls.....nice job!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: