September 10, 2009

Pizza Box~~

This is the most adorable little Pizza Box! Once again, SCS saves the day. I like to just go in there, look to see what I can make with what I have, and start creating! This little guy is 4x4 finished, and could hold a variety of things, from a nice little set of 3x3 cards to a yummy treat! You decide! HERE are your directions.
I used Bella Rose DSP (ret.) by SU! Paired it with some Old Olive and Chocolate Chip CS and voila! Once again, get that Sticky Tape for anything 3-D with moving parts. You do not want your adorable gift coming apart on the receiver! Not when you put so much love into it!


I thought the directions left out one important thing. If you decide to add ribbon around the box, like I did, be sure not to wrap the whole box. If you do, you will not be able to get it open! I took this photo to show you to wrap the ribbon ends to the inside flaps, that way they do not go all the way around and keep your box closed! The ribbon goes on the top part of the box.


I hope your week is going along nicely and that you are taking the time to love on your family! Just a note of joy for me....in March of 2010 I will be a first time Grama! My oldest daughter and her hubby are expecting! We hope to discover the sex of the baby in October, stay tuned! You may start to see more baby themed things this spring!


~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: